Wednesday, February 18, 2009

discomfort.

today had to be the most interesting i've had in a while. it wasn't even a good day necessarily, just really interesting.

i am officially the closest ill ever get to being in love "at first sight". at the hospital i interned at, i was working under the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. i don't know what it was about her; she wasn't magazine beautiful, she wasn't hot [no make-up, no revealing clothes], she had kind of pale skin. i don't know what it was about her, but i wish i was about 5 years older so i could marry her, cuz obviously every guy that she's met so far is fucking stupid for not doing so. i never get this excited about a girl i've seen either. usually, with my curse of being over observant, i'll easily find something about literally anybody's physical features that may stay on my mind and turn me off. i was working with her for about 3 hours and could not find a single thing. her personality was great too, laid back and calm; "not a hype chick, a girl with proper energy" [as nas would say]. omfg.

i found a pho so 1 restaraunt in hawaiian gardens. love that place.

in class today, i was sitting in the last row, this girl and another guy sat in front of me. they're friends, but as far as i know they don't have much prior history. but tell me why i happened to look under the table in front of me to see her hand on his leg? then tell me why every time i looked her hand was getting closer to you know where, until it finally got to you know where? and then tell me why, after a few minutes the guy starts shuffling himself about his seat in "discomfort"? i didn't know whether to "eww" or "woowww that just happened." i went with the latter. now i simply can't look at the girl the same way. believe me, i tried it, and i could not help but turn my head and crack a smile.

...omfg, excuse me while i reminisce about my would-be-perfect-for-me wife.

you know what would be fucking awesome??? if i had a recurring dream featuring the one from last one, with my would-be-perfect-for-me wife biting my finger instead of the other chick... man...

2 comments:

K. Denise said...

Aww that's so cute lol oh and that class thing is nasty lol

A.M. said...

Aww, your would be perfect for you wife? That's cute. How old is she anyway?
I love th Nas thing u said, proper energy, its cute.

And about the kids in ya class, ewwww. Like who really does that shit at school. The kids of today smh.

See you around my blog :)