Saturday, February 7, 2009

mood.

write, or eat breakfast? i think the choice i made is apparent. food can wait, besides i don't always get the motivation to actually sign on every time i visit my own page.

so, my mood has flipped completely upside-down. i guess it happened slowly, cuz it's a lot of little things that are annoying the shit out of me rite now.

i'm tired of driving around fucking everywhere doing hospital screenings for school and kaiser. i want to go to the kaiser down the street from my house and they can email that shit to hollywood, wtf.

ive been wasting this weekend. i've had opportunities to stay out late both thursday nite and last nite and they both weren't used to their potentials. i hope tonite won't follow that trend.

girls aren't exactly helping my mood either.

i think the thing that's bothering me the most is school. i'm taking 15 units, which is not that big of a deal. i do it all the time, but it seems like i have a bigger workload than normal. i don't feel like doing this rite now. i've been getting to comfortable and im not motivated at all at the moment. i feel like the people i have no respect for, that think its just fine to stay in the same place for the rest of their lives and never try to better themselves. i refuse to lower myself to that position, i just have to bitch-slap my brain until it understands that :/

[edit.] i suddenly feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear ya on that last paragraph. I recently found myself outgrowing my childhood friends. it happens