Wednesday, February 18, 2009

cat.

i had this dream. i was chilling in a room watching tv with a particular girl who will remained unnamed and un-hinted-at. the whole time she was being playful [not as far as the thoughts that may have just popped up in your head] and biting my finger. it felt just like a cat biting your finger: sharp, but not too painful. somebody walks by the room and throws something at the girl, causing her to jump and attack, all cat-like. i was kinda pissed cuz at that exact moment my phone was ringing, and i can only guess that my dream was ended that because i was fated to wake up to a ringing phone. i hate when that happens, cuz you can never go back to that same dream. no more biting... that shit was hot. don't ask, i really am starting to enjoy pain.

hmm, i was also thinking, that the particular girl in the dream seems like the type to like biting... hmmm...

1 comment:

K. Denise said...

Umm a cat huh....okay lol. I actually finished a dream before. Twice! Lol I don't remember what it was about now but I finished it lol