Monday, December 1, 2008

wave.

guy: hey, do u have a rubberband?
me: no.
guy: a rubberband???
me: nope.
guy:...alright. [walks out]
me: this nigga is really gonna get mad cuz i don't have a rubberband??

i have the best job ever.

so i worked on thanksgiving. best idea i ever agreed to. i just don't like waking up on a holiday and doing nothing. those tend to be the most boring mornings ever, at least at my house. and i didn't particularly feel like cooking, so work was the easy way out. i'm just mad that people apparently had the same idea of not staying home, i was expecting the day to be completely slow. it was ok tho, saw about 4 movies, only 2 i remember at the moment: back in the day, and dirty dancing. i've never seen dirty dancing before even tho the movie is older than me, but i'm in love with jennifer gray 20 years ago. right now she's not so hot, but back then, hell yes. i was trying to find out what other movies she was in back then, and heard about 'ferris bueller's day off.' so i was like 'ok, ima get this movie on dvd or somthin.' and with my luck, it came on tv today while i was at work but i missed the whole first hour :(

black friday was pretty weak, [funny how i can only think of discriminatory reasons that they'd call it black friday] i woke at up 4 somthin in the morning to go to work. i was prepared from last year's experience of a 6 hour non-stop wave of customers. this year, however, i had to deal with a non-stop wave of customers that lasted 30 minutes. so i'm pretty sure the few hours i spent standing around could've been substituted by sleep but hey, what can u do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your fascination with that old as chick makes me laugh until my stomach hurts. LMAO Thanks for reading my personal statements. An feedback? I want to tweak them up and polish the, real good for my USC application. Im super nervous about that one

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Working on Turkey Day huh??

I like waking up at 10 am ...and beyond so doing nothing it is pretty much up my alley :-)