Wednesday, December 31, 2008

reasonable.

so far, so bad. i hate today, and i'm hoping the next 3 hours and 40 minutes will save my opinion of new years eve, 08.

i woke up today at 8.30, and was my zune was frozen. it's still frozen. this means i have to burn mix cds and touch my dash board more often. this needs to be changed before i start school again and skate back forth from parking lots to class. i need a new zune or a new ipod, or a techie jesus.

i think being mad at my zune and immediately cursing the entire day led to me being extremely irritable for its remainder. you how they say you can speak or will things into existence? im pretty sure i did that. i pretty much wanted to slap 90% of the customers i dealt with today. i really hope that it was just one of those days where everybody's a dumbass and i'm acting perfectly reasonable, but i doubt those days even exist.

now it seems like the majority of my friends are asking me about party info for tonite. normally it feels pretty cool, everybody waitin on you and you pretty schedule whats goin down. rite now, however, i'm a lil annoyed, and a lil confused on what to do. i could easily hit up several kickbacks, or even a club. but im not in the mood really. im kinda down to house party. i'm not even sure if i want to drink now. damnit.

1 comment:

A.M. said...

Ahh..no its them. I know how u feel because sometimes I wanna smack 90 percent of my customers.
Gurl, like monica said, its just one of them days.

You'll bounce back :-)