Tuesday, December 16, 2008

scar.

so i have 6 minutes left in my break, and i feel like blogging. of course i immediately forgot all the things i had thought of to write about in the past couple days so i will attempt to just keep on typing and maybe maybe something sensible or interesting will appear in writing.

i think im getting closer to confirming the people i will remain friends with for the times ahead. i still think im too nice, but at the same time im such an asshole. i think it just happens to be in alll the wrong places. so maybe if i start being meaner where im too nice and nicer where im not, things will be great? let's try it.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i got this scar last nite on the palm of my hand. i could probably make up a cool story to substitute for the retarded truth that actually did occur. to put in short i was outisde in socks tryin not to step in rain-drenched grass and i hit a tree. now if i was drunk thatd be a good story.

here's what im gonna say: i was temporarily left-handed and i got caught up in a knife fight. after circling my opponent a few times i said "ef this!" and grabbed his knife with my right hand and went to work on that mofo! i like that story :)

3 comments:

K. Denise said...

That story sounds a whole lot more interesting but a whole lot less believable lol

Anonymous said...

I have a similar story for when people ask about the scar on my arm. I like to say I was drunk at a bar was making out with some hot chick and her boyfriend got mad and tried to stab me but missed. hahah then I laugh and say the lame truth. I thought I was superman and flew out a windshield.

A.M. said...

LMFAO. I like that story too..way better than fallin on a tree.

& I know what u mean about being nice and mean. I'm really nice to women- even if they don't deserve it- but mean to men even if they don't deserve it...hmph

good 6 mins blogging :)