Saturday, July 5, 2008

relevance.

ive had this cough for maybe three or four weeks and its annoying. i don't even feel sick, but i need to make an appointment to go see a doctor cuz this is some bull. i also need to make an appointment to the eye doctor cuz some asshole stole my glasses at work. why? i dont know. my paycheck completely sucked so i need to fix that next time around. i have bills to pay. my first car note is due in about a week but i haven't got the bill yet. i still love my car. fuck love, i hopped off that tree for a bit, but i might stand near it. you know i stood in line for some wack party last nite and didn't even go in? it was sposed to start at 9, we get there at 9.30, tell me why we're the first people there. then they say it starts at 10 so we chill til then and it seems like crowds of guys get there. so that's pretty gay. after a while a cool number of girls show up, but 4% were even slightly attractive. they still didn't let anybody in til about 10.15, but we left cuz we werent paying 15 bucks for a guy party. i wanna leave.

2 comments:

K. Denise said...

Yeah, it also sucks to the the girl in that situation. All the dudes that do stay flock to you and you're fighting off uglies all night.

Dopelikelouboutins said...

You have a car?!! I'm so jelly, but then again I'm not of that car note lol

I know we're in a recession but uh stealing eyeglasses? is that what it's come to now?

Sausage or vag fests are No fun, it's pretty ghei either way around.