Friday, July 25, 2008

headphones.

so i did the smart thing to do and left my computer on all nite to allow a full torrent file of 40-year-old virgin to save itself to my computer. i will see that movie damnit.

i watched the 'Black In America' movie. i kno it's not a movie but come on that ish was 2 hours long. i guess it was interesting to see different perspectives and beliefs about the nature, habits, and thoughts of and towards our people. i figure when my mom asks me if i watched it i'll say exactly that and only that. i don't have any follow up comments, not to my suprise.

[edit 07.26.08]

i watched the 'Black In America' movie. i kno it's not a movie but come on that ish was 2 hours long. i guess it was interesting to see different perspectives and beliefs about the nature, habits, and thoughts of and towards our people. i figure when my mom asks me if i watched it i'll say exactly that and only that. i mean they didn't tell me anything that i wasn't already aware of. of course i kno statistics by heart, but i don't need those to know shit is fucked up. and now that i'm thinking about it more, this show wasn't made for black people. although i suppose there are a large amount that are oblivious to this stuff, i'm almost sure they didn't care to watch it. i'm honestly starting to think this whole thing was filmed to show other people, and especially white people, why we act the way we do, to show our wounds. is it an excuse? are we looking for sympathy? or wtf. i mean i really hope not, but who knows.

homemade chicken and waffles :D i probably won't have to eat for like 5 more hours. knowing me i'll eat within 2. i should be fat. i should also shut up because i appreciate not being fat, as much as i eat.

i can't wait for rock band 2. i'm not sure tho if i should skip guitar hero world tour. i just know they're both gonna cost more than 100, rock band 2 is gonna be easy as shit, and guitar hero is gonna be difficult as shit, based on past experience.

i think i'm developing a new pet peeve at work. it's so annoying when people completley waste your time. i understand that half of los angeles county understands technology at even a 1st grade level, and i don't mind taking my time to explain how things work. that's not my job description tho.. all they really ask of me is to sell stuff and follow their little programs and focuses. but when i do take my time to teach a customer about something or do more than what i need to like open stuff so they can demo it, the least they can do is appreciate it, or better yet, buy somethin lol.. for instance, this guy comes into the store with some headphones that he wanted an adapter for and to test and see if they still worked. so i'm nice enough to let him test them before he bought the adapter, i plug it up to a radio and let him listen. guess what this asshole does: he tells me they work then hands me the headphones and says i can keep them. wtf rite? so i just threw em away while he was standing there. he doesn't buy the adapter and if he did say thank you it wasn't sincere anyway so that was a complete waste of my time. i have plenty of stories similar to that but i think you get my point. who wants to keep helping people out like that if half the customers are gonna be ungrateful? but i guess this why we at radioshack are masters of the bs. if we don't feel like helping you for whatever reason, we'll have the best excuse in world with your name on it. and if u try to call corporate we'll just call before u do and be like the little kid who goes to mommy and tells them their side of story so that they don't get in trouble cuz it's not their fault. i love my job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, so about that black in america thing... I really felt like it was national geographics or some shit... like all the white ppl was watching it like it was animal planet... saying "hey, is this really how niggers live?"... needless to say, I didn't really like it