Monday, June 16, 2008

spiderweb.

does anybody else hate their extended family, well at least the idea of them? im talking about the family of the new girlfriend/boyfriend of the parent you don't or don't want to live with. the group of people that know your name but you don't know their. the people that want to give you their love, but you just don't want that shit.

im not tryin to sound as harsh as i know i sound, but honestly. my relationship with my dad is nearly hanging by a spiderweb that stays stuck to my fingers when i try to pick it off. now i can understand him wanting me to meet his girlfriend, but of course i don't want to. a couple months ago i dropped him off at home and bailed myself out of meeting her. i just don't want anybody i don't kno to be attached to me through someone i don't want to be attached to if that makes any sense. sadly, it's too late. this is the same lady that was calling my cell phone, that i did not give her the number to, during the christmas season to see i got the 300 dollars she gave to my dad to give me. which brings up two questions... first, who the fuck gives away 300 dollars to somebody she has never even seen before??? and second, where the fuck is the money with my name on it that i never cared to ask about because i never cared to recieve it but it's just the principle of the matter, gregory (that's my dad's name if you didn't guess)???

so if things weren't wierd enough, guess what? they live literally around the corner from my job. so one day my dad and his girlfriend come into my store because has to put money on her nigga phone (boost ilimitado!), which is a whole blog post in itself. but i did a good job at staying out of my dad's sight in the middle of helping a customer without making it obvious. i mean either i have super mad sick skills or he's incompetent; it wasn't the first time he walked by me and didn't notice me. anyways, that doesn't matter anymore because he came in my store another time and saw me, so now he knows where i work. and with that he brings his girlfriend in to meet me. later she brings her daughter in to meet me, and she's caliing me brother. i don't even know her damn name, so wtf?

don't get me wrong, they're nice people, and i don't wanna put them down for that. but i don't want them to think i'm ready/willing to just accept them into my life. before i even think about becoming family with my dad's family, i have to become family with my dad again, you get me? and that's unlikely in itself... the indifference just eats away at the possibility.

does this count as a rant?

anyways, here's some boredom:

1 comment:

K. Denise said...

Everything you do is justified and understandable. I know exactly how you feel