Monday, June 9, 2008

jagerbomb.

i like how some of the most important parts of your life are the most boring. i mean how many of u have actually had a fun graduation. i mean i had a fun highschool graduation, cuz a fourth of our entire class went backstage to chill. but i mean the actual graduation was nothing that interesting u kno?

so after the turning of the tassles i greet my supporters, all whom i couldn't spend time with because of the most stressful kickback ever. let me tell u, we had a room rented, and check in was at 2, graduation was at 3, point a was the 10 freeway, point b the 405, and the road was the 110 freeway building up to rush hour, fun rite? the suspense of thinking im going to miss my own graduation was the best. so anyways, the lil 'contract' for booking a room says no visitors or parties. and we're at a small hotel, so of course our plan for everybody to just walk-in and act like u kno where ur going fell, besides the fact two of them went straight to the front desk asking where to go. the kickback reminded me of a certain new years in a sense, how it was pretty much over before 12. i mean we were up til like 4 but still.. i think ive finally chosen my drink (thanks to an old aquaintance): monster/jager. u kno those four-pack monsters? i had a whole case that nite. now i dont know if it was that or the bed i slept on that kept me up, i woke up more than i actually slept.

next day four of us went to disneyland, i haven't been since maybe summer of 10th grade and i've never been to california adventure, but both parks for 20 bucks is not bad at all. it was great actually, had a salmon blt and chocolate cake and mai tai. we were just super tired tho, we took a hour nap on the benches outside space mountain. u ever feel like there's sombody stalking u across the park? i mean who else but us likes monster's inc, tower of terror, the rollercoaster which name slips me, and the bee ride, in exactly that order?

sat. nite was the other kickback, u kno how there's that one guy who drinks too much and has to talk to everyone and star a fight with the gay guy? yea, there was one of those, and he tried to attack our friend. pretty funny. i also tore a square, not a hole, out of my shirt while ramming a port-a-potty while my friend was inside. and i finally saw ironman :)

i needed this weekend. im tired, but its that good tired that you can't even be mad about. sadly i have to take my ass rite back to school

2 comments:

K. Denise said...

So I woulda flew all the way to LA and you woulda left me..

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Sounds like fun I've never been to a theme park unless Six Flags counts.

I need to start contemplating my graduation plans.