Saturday, October 18, 2008

fuel.

i think i'm ready to start over. with everything. i've already started a new school, i'm supposed to be getting a new job, so why not start everything else over. i'm really thinking of severing ties to virtually all my old aquaintances/friends. of course there's a handful i'd still chill with, but other than that i'm failing to see the point of the others being in my life. i mean these are people i hardly talk to, and rekindling old relationships does not work. it's not my style to randomly hit people up when i need a favor, so do you see a point? i really think im at the end of a three-way road, the light is green so i have to hurry and pick the next road to drive down. i need to meet new people, try new things. these thoughts are really random. like, i randomly feel unappreciated, and it's fueling most of my drive to say and consider these things. the rest of that fuel would be provided by the notion that it'd be fun to sever myself from the world. maybe i should delete or change passwords to myspace/facebook. maybe i should get out bed and do some interacting with the world so i wont feel so negative. i kinda wanna blame this on nick and nora's infinite playlist; i saw it last nite and for some reason i'm jealous. it was like the movie brown sugar, where people fall in love mostly through the influence of music. this is kinda one of the things i want. fuck this sounds gay.

2 comments:

[Alex]. said...

it's official, we're related.

K. Denise said...

Lol, that did not sound gay.

That's kind of what I want to do. That's why I'm moving to Philly and going to Chicago this Halloween.

I realized the other day that I'm not the same person I was a couple years ago at all but I feel like the new me needs new friends and scenery.