Sunday, October 19, 2008

delete.

i have a dare for you. delete your music collection.

there's been a couple times where i've had huge music collections on my computer. and what happens is that for whatever reasons my computer crashes and i have to get a new one or restore it, thus causing me to lose amounts of music that can be played non-stop for about 2 weeks straight. the thing is, however, that everytime i've had to rebuild my collection, it came back better than ever. so i feel like doing it again, cept it'll be my fault this time. you should try it though. i'm pretty much gonna delete everything but about 10%-15% of my total which will compensate for the songs i kno i'll never find again, and my instrumentals. should be fun.

1 comment:

K. Denise said...

I couldnt even try to do that. I know I'd forget to get a lot of stuff i had...that's happened before.