Tuesday, August 19, 2008

physical.

[4.25 pm] i'm sitting in the waiting room lakeside building at kaiser permanente waiting to take a tb test that i need results for tomorrow.. yeah.. i'm mad that when i called to schedule it they thought i said STD test. after i corrected the lady, she told me i don't have an assigned doctor anymore and that i need to go take a physical. i'm thinking that this is the last thing on my agenda right now, but she tells me that if i can make it to the building before 4.30 i can take it. it was 3.45, i was in long beach and kaiser is on the other side of los angeles. i had to bust a mission. i can consider yesterday my practice: i drove from long beach city college to the del amo mall in less than 20 minutes to catch tropic thunder. i made it at the last preview and now i'm under the presumption that toby mcguire is playing a gay guy in his next role. i mean i could be wrong but when you walk in late on a preview you don't ever know what to think. now i'm sitting in the nurses office in the lakeside building at kaiser perma... ok nevermind they took care of me. So now I get to go home and look at this bump and register for classes. i'll finish later, i'm texting my blog. i hope this uploads...

[5.40pm] ok, it uploaded. just had to edit a little. i think i'm going to like my new school a lot more than trade tech. for one, i can pay for my parking pass before anything else. at trade tech you had to pay for classes before you could get a pass which was pretty gay. second, there is a much larger percentage of good looking girls. lastly, and most interestingly, the place is infested with rabbits. it's really, they just lay around all day in public. they're not really scared of the people that come around either. it gave me an idea: when i have my own house, i want a huge backyard with a few trees. i'll buy a few animals and just let em live back there like the rabbits do. back to the school... i'm tired. i've been driving back and forth all week to take care of random stuff, and i'm still not done. i need to get registered for three more classes, get my dietetic uniform, and get books.

i just noticed that writing a blog tends to make me talk about simple things in the longest possible way. i'd be annoyed with myself if i had all this stuff to say when i started talking.

so the dummy phone bum came back today :D. weird thing though, he was all nice and calm and stuff. i was trying not to laugh though cause i was thinking about last week, or whenever that crap happened. i forget.

i want a Samsung Instinct now. i'm really only excited about being able to choose which voicemail you want to listen to instead "you have, four unheard messages... first message, sent at... second message...". one day.

No comments: