Sunday, August 17, 2008

market.

the left side of my body is pain. i was outside skating for the first time in forever. contrary to you may have just assumed, my body does not hurt from skating. it hurts because of my dog. i was playing with him in between practicing my ollie (cuz that's all i can really do beside that one shuv-it i did). i think he got jealous of my awesome speed when i was racing him. i say this because while i was running the second time he was behind me on my right side, then he jumps to my left and before i know it my left leg kicks into the air in front of me sending my body into a spiral straight to the ground. sadly, the falling wasn't the embarassing part; i didn't just hit the ground, the momentum in my body was built up in such a way the upon hitting the concrete, i began to roll up the small slope in the backyard. i'm not mad at my dog for being a hater though, it was fun. the fall didn't hurt but it's just that my left side stings like hell.

i like going the market. i don't know if it's because going helps you gain responsibility and you learn to recognize what you need in the house, or if it's the fact i just love food. but this whole week we had almost nothing in the house to eat, for me at least. i can't make omelettes and grilled cheese every night. last night i did make some shrimp alfredo with spaghetti noodles instead of fettucine, but it was great. but i was really limited by food choices and laziness this week. i don't really eat pork and that like pretty much the only meat in the fridge besides from some chicken that was on its third week of citizenship. and i was out of tea. but i fixed those problems today. i got a grip of pasta for emergencies like this last week, and got some more green tea so i'm good. i'm really mad though because when we were getting in line to pay this lady was doing her floaty dance in the middle of two lanes trying to see which one was going faster. so i was like hell nah and i just got in one of the lines while she was closer to the other line. she looked at me all pissed off. and i looked back at her like wtf old lady go do your floaty dance somewhere else, nobody got time for that.

procrastination is nothing to play with. because i did, school starts tomorrow and i'm not registered, i don't even know what classes i'm taking because of classes i took at trade tech. transferring is a bitch.

so i think i'm gonna start rebuilding my videogame collection. it won't be like new games, more like my personal classics. i know everybody has certain games they used to play years ago and wouldn't mind reliving that. plus they're gonna be hella cheap for the most part so y not. here's my list of collected classics so far:

-gamecube:

-soul caliber 2
-super smash bros. melee
-legend of zelda: the wind waker
-sonic adventure 2: battle
-pikmin 2

-playstation 2:

-rock band
-splinter cell: double agent
-final fantasy x
-devil may cry 3: special edition
-okami
-tony hawk's pro skater 3
-armored core 2

-playstation:

-final fantasy viii
-final fantasy ix
-final fantasy chronicles
-the legend of dragoon
-the misadventures of tron bonne

-nintendo 64:

-super smash bros.
-007: goldeneye
-perfect dark
-super mario kart 64

No comments: