Tuesday, January 27, 2009

pepper.

pepper spray. after maybe 5 minutes of thought, i determined that pepper spray would be an excellent topic. i came up with two different things that could be up for discussion.

first, how does pepper spray taste? its extracted from peppers, so could it possibly double as a spice? i remember this episode of the critic [old cartoon about critic jay sherman] where this lady sprays jay, and he eats it. ok, i know that cartoons are extremely exaggerated, but still. here's some legit [in my opinion] logic: just because it burns your eyes does not mean it can't taste good; go rub some orange juice in your eye and tell me orange juice is not fuckin tasty. so, if i get my hands on some pepper spray, i'm gonna season my food and see what happens.

second, i went on wikipedia and searched pepper spray. i'm not sure how accurate the information is, but apparently pepper spray has been banned from war. i don't understand how you ban an item from war. i mean a nuclear weapon is more logical seeing as it'll fuck up the earth on a huge scale. but really, i'm at war with someone and i have pepper spray in my pocket, who's gonna enforce the no spray law. who the fuck are you to tell me not to use my pepper spray? what, is my enemy going to see my pepper spray and go "hey, that's against the rules! put that down, now!"?? no. and if he did, he would get sprayed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO.. holy crap,I'm laughing so hard right now.. thats the second time you make my stomach hurt today...

[Alex]. said...

lol, this post plus SuperJail has just got me dyin laughing...

but seriously dude, pepper spray tastes sooooo nasty. and it's chemically altered and shit so it burns your tongue too. i had the same thought like a year back i think, and this girl had some at lunch and...well...just don't. trust me.

Naomi said...

I think I already told you this, but I have some pepper spray and it tastes good.
I sprayed it on some chicken once and I was like. damn.