Sunday, September 14, 2008

excuses.

just a quik rhyme.

i am the palm that reached out for your guidance
my inarticulate speech only gets me denied
its just the simple fact that i tried once
that gets me by on this hunch
i can get high on my blunts
it's all i could ever want
cuz as a child i was really a liar
i never wanted to be a doctor, teach, or fight fires
just wanna blame my boss for bein racist every time i get fired
never finish school for there's no goal to which i aspire
let the government that doesn't support me, support me
turn that attitude towards my child that absolutely abhors me
and blame it on my father who was never there for me
for i have no control over a fate set before me...

i'm probably an asshole for tagging this under 'black people' (not to generalize cuz i surely don't mean all)... but sheesh tell me i'm wrong.

1 comment:

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Stopping by, haven't been thru in a minute