Monday, May 31, 2010

*evil laugh*

i don't know where to begin, i'm too excited for this.

ok, so yesterday i was talking to my new favorite person in the world, krystal, about how some guy tried to hit her up on facebook chat trying to get to know her. i told her she should have went with it and creeped him out by saying she's into really weird shit, which i find more fun than just ignoring/deleting the loser. so today i had an 8 hour shift at work. and i'm sure 90% of people who work holidays know it's how slow and boring they can be, so i brought my ipod and nintendo dsi to keep me company. so in the middle of serving lunch, krystal texts me "some guy just gave me his number via fb wanna creep him out?" i'm like "fuck yes!" she sends me the number and i proceed to text this random guy pretending to be krystal (no homo?). i have to say i was quite entertained for the next three hours. here's the convo:

Me (1:12 PM): Umm. hi
Stranger (1:13 PM): Umm hi ? Lol who is this ?
Me (1:15 PM): You tell me. Who'd you just give your number to?

*trap set*

Stranger (1:15 PM): Lol. Meghan ?

gotcha bitch!!

Me (1:19 PM): Meghan huh? Nope. Typical guy i see
Stranger (1:22 PM): No. I just seen my friend Meghan and gave her my number. Haven't seen her in years. I'm sorry Krystal !!!
Me (1:25 PM): Hm. Right..
Stranger (1:26 PM): I swear. Jeez. Don't beat me up. Lol. You don't think I enjoyed our conversation last night. I just honestly didn't think you would text me. I'm glad tho.
Stranger (1:26 PM): It was weird bc I literally just gave her my number like ten minutes before you texted me. Lol. That's y I instantly thought it was her. How is your day going ?
Me (1:30 PM): Boring. I'm at work.
Stranger (1:31 PM): Awe. Well I hope you have a great time at work. When do you leave?
Me (1:33 PM): Couple hours
Stranger (1:34 PM): Ooo. Well, you know I actually thought about u a few times today. Lol. Kinda weird considering we just met. ;-)

ewww...

Me (1:36 PM): Ya, quite weird.
Stranger (1:37 PM): Lol I guess I am standing alone on that one. Lol.
Me (1:38 PM): Yeah, considering we don't know each other
Stranger (1:38 PM): Lol. Well that's alll up to you to change that.

this is the first instance where i just stopped responding.

Stranger (2:09 PM): Well I guess only if you want to.
Me (2:15 PM): Why did you send the same message twice?
Stranger (2:15 PM): Huh? I didn't? U did before tho.
Me (2:16 PM): Ok..

second instance where i was gonna stop responding, but he sends a picture message showing the text message thread where my phone had sent a duplicate message. which was a technical issue, but he ignores the fact that he sent two closely related messages just reeking of despera-eagerness(?)

Stranger (2:16 PM): Lol.
Stranger (2:28 PM): Sooo u let me know if you wanna get to know me better. Because I'm def down for getting to know you.

third time he asks. -__-

Me (2:30 PM): I'll pass.
Stranger (2:30 PM): Wow.
Stranger (2:31 PM): Is it something I did ?
Me (2:34 PM): No. Just don't find you that interesting that's all
Stranger (2:35 PM): Wow. That's kind of shallow considering you didn't even give me a chance. But hey if that's how you feel than ok. I'm plenty interesting though.
Me (2:42 PM): ok.

you know how you have a serious text conversation with someone and you send a whole meaningful paragraph and they just reply "ok."? pisses you the fuck off, right? so that's what i went for. then my coworker tells me i should've just wrote "k." i agree, that one letter would've made it so much better.

Stranger (2:43 PM): Ok. And if I wasn't so interesting then why did u text me ?
Me (2:46 PM): boredom?
Stranger (2:46 PM): Are you seriously this way ?
Me (2:48 PM): what way?
Stranger (2:49 PM): You don't think that what your saying is at all shallow ?
Me (2:51 PM): oh i do.
Stranger (2:51 PM): So why if I was nothing but nice to you ?

i didn't know exactly what to write back considering he now sounds like he's about to cry.. it is currently 8:16pm and i know what i could've said. i was thinking one of these two options:

logical response:
"well saying something like 'sooo u let me know if u wanna get to know me' was a rather bold choice of words to tell a complete stranger, like i'm supposed to automatically want to cause you said it.

realistic response (which would have been the only part of the convo that wouldn't be a lie):
"because i feed on negative emotions =)"

so after the third time ignoring him, he doesn't try to reinitiate the conversation. as funny as it was, it felt odd having that conversation with him really convinced i'm a girl from new york. i mean, my area code is 323, how do you not question that? and i'm sure my dialect was different than the "conversation [we had] last night". fucking idiot. so anyway, i'm now convinced that i am evil. best 2.5 hours ever. can't believe i got paid double-time and a half to fuck with people. *evil laugh*

2 comments:

moshimoshi said...

bahahahahahha.. glad I made your day a little better.

Unknown said...

Okay. That conversation was full of awkwardness. lol.

...and whenever a guy says he wants to get to know you better (especially that many times) some creepy and/or awkward shit is gonna take place.

That lasted way too long too. I would have called you a bitch and been done with it.