Wednesday, May 28, 2008

dopio.

i want it to rain.

today was one of those days, u kno the ones where things seem to affect u easier? where your mood changes at the turn of your own head? where you think so precisely you can point out everyone's asshole-ness, and justify your own?

one of those days where u just have to point out every negative event even though a lot of good happened too.. so yesterday my tire was flat, i thought because of the nail that was in it, so i was expecting to pay around 15 to get it fixed. turns out there was little area on the side of the tire where it had busted, making my tire no good, making my 15 only a factor of the price i really had to pay. 64 bucks goes to a new tire, straight out of my quickly draining account. i just got paid thursday and im already through half of i; that may not sound bad, but i dont usually spend that fast. either that or i normally don't care, but since my mood was off, so was my level of concern.

my dad shows up at my job. yay. it sucks when ur dad lives around the corner from ur job, when u have my dad at least. my co-worker thought it was cute my dad was trying to talk to me. fuck that.

there's one type of customer i do not like: they come in, i offer to help them. they say they're going to wait for another associate, whether it's because their a loyal customer, or they can't speak english well and i can't speak spanish well and they don't want to deal. i can understand that. but if you're going to brush me off, then get impatient and ask me to help them, im kinda like wth, but only kinda, ill take care of u. but today this lady does this, asks me to help her understand her phone, then in the middle of me plugging it up just changes her mind wants to return it, starts talking to my co-worker about returning it. fuck me rite? iono if i'm not making sense or whatever but isn't that a lil messed up/disrespectful/a waste of my time?

i have my final test in my final class tomorrow. next week i graduate. this trail of thought im following is an interesting one. i am ready to take the next step in my education, and im glad i have goals now. but i'm going to miss school. granted i don't have to wake up at 5am anymore, but i can't picture anything that's going to be as fun as this was. how many of these people will i continue to see after graduation, let alone talk to? it sucks u kno? i cant overdose on the double espresso drinks that dont even affect me. i cant quote superbad every other minute anymore. i want it to rain, so i can stand in it, cool my head off. "last two weeks, fuck it."

2 comments:

K. Denise said...

I have a day like that like every 2 days. I would like to help you out on this but i have the same problems.

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I havent had a day like that since last semester thank GOD. I hope you do great on your test